David Sinden plays the organ, spends a lot of time in churches and is obsessed with liturgy. He's an Episcopalian, so he knows all about the liturgical year and monstrances.
He has a special fondness for fountain pens, photography, Post-It Notes, umbrellas and Weezer. He prefers Bach to Kuhnau, Vierne to Widor, Sibelius to Mahler, Star Wars to Star Trek, Britten to Tippet, and Knight Rider to Knight Ridder.
If he could, he would sing hymns all day.
He loves airports.
- 2012 - happening now
- 2011 - bought a house; survived a Mid-Atlantic earthquake;
- 2010 - moved to Virginia - Weezer eighth and ninth albums, Hurley and Death to False Metal released;
- 2009 - traveled to England and France; Weezer's seventh album, Raditude, released;
- 2008 - survived a mild Midwestern earthquake; new Knight Rider episodes begin; Weezer's sixth album, "The Red Album", is be released; Barack Obama is elected president; O. J. Simpson given a 9 to 33 year prison sentence for conspiracy, burglary, kidnapping, robbery, assault and coercion.
- 2007 - Married at St. Thomas Lutheran Church (ELCA), Bloomington, Indiana
- 2006 - Master of Music in Organ Performance from Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana; Asst. Organist & Choirmaster at Christ Church Cathedral, Indianapolis
- 2005 - Weezer's fifth album, Make Believe, is released; Houston Astros are swept in the World Series
- 2004 - Saw and played many of the great organs of France; confirmed in Trinity Cathedral, Cleveland, Ohio on 1 May; Bachelor of Music from Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio; Organist and Tactical Officer at Lake Delaware Boys Camp, Delhi, New York; Organist at St. Thomas Lutheran Church (ELCA), Bloomington, Indiana
- 2003 - Sinden.org launched
- 2002 - Asst. Organist & Director of Choristers at St. Peter's Episcopal Church, Lakewood, Ohio; Weezer's fourth album Maladroit is released
- 2001 - Organist at Heritage Presbyterian Church (USA), Amherst, Ohio; Went to Germany, George W. Bush becomes president of the United States; Weezer releases their second self-titled album ("The Green Album")
- 2000 - Graduated from The High School for the Performing and Visual Arts, Houston, Texas
- 1999 - Attended Organ Week at Westminster Choir College
- 1997 - Titanic is released in theaters on 19 December
- 1996 - Weezer's second album Pinkerton is released
- 1995 - George W. Bush becomes governor of Texas; Gym class stopped as Sinden's class heard the O.J. Simpson murder trial verdict
- 1994 - Weezer releases their self-titled debut ("The Blue Album")
- 1993 - Started playing the organ; Bill Clinton becomes president of the United States
- 1992 - Moved to Houston, Texas
- 1990 - Cincinnati Reds sweep the World Series; Learned about Aaron Copland's death from the radio on the way to school the morning of 3 December
- 1989 - George H. W. Bush becomes president of the United States
- 1988 - Started playing the violin
- 1986 - Female sibling born 11 January
- 1985 - The Episcopal Hymnal 1982 is published; Robert Ballard discovers the wreck of the RMS Titanic
- 1984 - Moved to Cincinnati, Ohio
- 1983 - Herbert Howells dies on 23 February; Baptized in Rumple Memorial Presbyterian Church (USA), Blowing Rock, North Carolina on 10 July
- 1982 - Born in Denver, Colorado on 20 August; the first commercial compact disc is released; the first episode of Knight Rider airs 26 September
- Jehan Alain
- J. S. Bach
- Benjamin Britten
- Herbert Howells
- Kenneth Leighton
- Olivier Messiaen
- Jean Sibelius